No, you do not need a stylus. You can also draw using your finger.From under the FlipaClip settings, you can choose the drawing input. It can be Stylus, Finger or both.Best,
Please sign out from your YouTube account from under the FlipaClip settings and try again.Thanks,
Hi,How much free space do you have on your device? Is this happening with every project you try to open or only with some?Best,Dusan
What exactly are you trying to do?Best,
Hello,Are you on iOS or Android?What is the OS version that you are on?What is the FlipaClip version that you use?Best,
1. Which features exactly have you bought?2. Do you have a receipt for both of them?
3. When you go to "Premium Features" under FlipaClip settings do you see checkmarks besides those two features or option to buy them?
4. What is the FlipaClip version that you have?
Could you please elaborate on your question a bit more?
What is the issue that you have when you try to export to GIF? After you export to GIF it should appear in your gallery and from there you can share it wherever you want.Best,
Hi Mia,Does it happen with every video that you add?
How much free space do you have on your device and what is the size of the video?Best,Dusan
Please answer the questions below so we can understand your problem better:
1. How much free space do you have on your device?
2. What is the FlipaClip version that you use?
2. Add another small video file. Does it work?
3. Create a completely new project and add another small video file. Does it work?
Would you mind being slightly more specific about the problem you are having so we can better understand how to fix this? Please elaborate a bit more and tell us what exactly are you trying to do and what is happening.
Customer support service by UserEcho