Can you please make sure that you have enough free space on your device? You should have at least 3 times more free space than the size of the video.
Hey, you can either change the color of your brush and color that way or use a Paint Bucket tool to color an entire area :)Let me know if you need any further help :)
¿Le importaría ser un poco más específico sobre el problema que tiene para poder entender mejor cómo solucionarlo?
1. ¿Cómo estás intentando iniciar sesión?
2. ¿Cuál es el mensaje de error que está recibiendo?
3. ¿Tiene esto algo que ver con sus características premium?
Please answer below questions so we can understand your problem better:
1. What is the exact error message that you get?
2. Add another small video file. Does it work?
3. Create a completely new project and add another small video file. Does it work?
4. Please make sure that you have enough free space on your device (at least twice of the size of video you are trying to add)
Hey guys we are really sorry for the late reply. Is this issue still present? If it is, could you please send us a screenshot of the issue?Does this happen with all the projects or only a particular one?Best,
Hello! We are planning to improve Chromebook support for FlipaClip.
No plans for OSX, Windows or Linux support at the moment as we don't have enough resources to work on a PC or Mac version of FlipaClip. However, it is something we would love to have.
In the meantime, you can try BlueStacks on your laptop. It is an Android emulator that runs on PC or Macs. We aren't sure how well FlipaClip will work but it's worth a shot for a free animation software! :)
That is correct, the only way to buy premium at this moment is to buy it as an in-app purchase, so you will need to buy it from your daughter's account.
Rest assured that we will be able to restore your premium features, we just need a little more information what could have caused your premium features to disappear :)
1. Did you lose the premium features out of a sudden or did you recently delete the app and install it?
2. Could you kindly make sure and double check that you are signed in using the original account that was used to make the purchase then try restoring the premium purchases again through the app?
3. Check this post from apple under section "If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error"
Let me know after that.
Hey, could you please explain your solution a bit more, please, so everyone can understand it better? What do you mean you need to draw at the end of the last frame? :)Thank you very much!
When you move FlipaClip to SD card all of your animations should be saved there. But please be sure to backup all of your projects first as in the process some of the files might be deleted. That should not happen but just in case to be 100% sure.
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho