That is correct, the only way to buy premium at this moment is to buy it as an in-app purchase, so you will need to buy it from your daughter's account.
Rest assured that we will be able to restore your premium features, we just need a little more information what could have caused your premium features to disappear :)
1. Did you lose the premium features out of a sudden or did you recently delete the app and install it?
2. Could you kindly make sure and double check that you are signed in using the original account that was used to make the purchase then try restoring the premium purchases again through the app?
3. Check this post from apple under section "If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error"
Let me know after that.
Hey, could you please explain your solution a bit more, please, so everyone can understand it better? What do you mean you need to draw at the end of the last frame? :)Thank you very much!
When you move FlipaClip to SD card all of your animations should be saved there. But please be sure to backup all of your projects first as in the process some of the files might be deleted. That should not happen but just in case to be 100% sure.
В то же время, не могли бы вы предоставить видеозапись вашего экрана, показывающую проблему, чтобы они могли лучше понять ее?
You don't need to buy premium again, it is a one-time payment. Purchase stays on your Google Play account and you will have premium features even if you switch your device as long as install it using the original account that made the purchase.
This error e-1029 comes up when you remove your Google Play account that made the purchase.
1. Have you removed your Google Play account and then logged in again?
2. What happens when you click on "retry" below e-1029?
3. Remove all other Google Play accounts and leave only the one that made the purchase. Then clear cache and date of your Google Play app and restart your device.
Let me know if that helped.
1. Have you bought old premium unlocker as a separate app some time ago or you have purchased premium as an in-app purchase?
2. Have you recently changed your Google Play accounts?
Are you saying that only dragging the finger is not accepted? You can tap on canvas and it makes a dots but dragging does not make the line? Is that correct?Do you know the steps to reproduce the issue or it happens randomly?
How does the issue gets resolved?
Unfortunately, as per Apple policies, Family accounts don't support in-app purchase sharing so you will need to be logged in the original purchaser account. Please, read more about it HERE.
Would you mind being slightly more specific about the problem you are having so we can better understand how to fix this? Please elaborate a bit more and tell us what exactly are you trying to do and what is happening.
What issue exactly do you have with adding the video? Is there any error message?
Customer support service by UserEcho