Hey Astamuff,What do you mean by draw over the film?Best,
1. Please got to advanced onion settings by pressing the down arrow button and make sure that you have not set "Skip frames" feature:
2. If it is not that feature that is causing this then please try this and tell me if that helped: Change the values, close onion skin and then reopen it and change it back to your preferred settings.
Hi Gelo,What is the FlipaClip version that you have?Best,
It is only happening when you move your projects to SD card, right?
Hello Tarl,Where have you backed up your projects? Was it on Google Drive or some other place?Regards,Dusan
Just wanted to follow up with this and see if you were able to resolve your issue?Best,Dusan
Hi Beth,We are working on a new drawing engine which should make the app much smoother.Best,Dusan
Yes, movies stay in your gallery when you delete your app, only projects are deleted.Best,Dusan
1. Please go to your device settings and let me know how much free space do you have on your device?2. Try to add another small video file. Does it work?
3. Does it happen with any project?
4. What is the FlipaClip version that you have?Best,Dusan
Can you please give me the email address that you used initially?
Customer support service by UserEcho