Your purchase should be restored without any issue on the second device also. Please uninstall FlipaClip from the second device (note that it will delete all of your projects) > Go to AppStore and make sure that only the account signed there is the one that made the purchase > Then install FlipaClip again > Go to FlipaClip premium features and click on "Restore Purchase"
Also, note that Family accounts don't support in-app purchase sharing so you will need to be logged in the original purchaser account.
This has probably happened because you have at some point removed/changed a Google Play account that made the purchase or made a primary account that does not have the purchase. Then when the FlipaClip update came, Google Play sees that account that is currently active does not have a valid subscription and removes premium features.
To resolve the issue you must sign out of all other Google Play accounts and be signed only into the one that made the purchase, then clear the cache and data of google play and enter the app. Check this link on how to clear cache and data of Google Play Store app: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7513003?hl=en
Let me know if that helped!
1. Does this happen with every project or only one? Please create a completely new project and draw something simple and record short audio. Is the issue still the same?How are you converting the project to a movie? Are you doing it from FlipaClip homepage or from inside the project?Thanks,Dusan
Does it happen with every project? Can you create a completely new project and draw something simple, is the issue the same?
This has probably happened because you have at some point removed/changed a Google Play account that made the purchase.
Let me know if that helped
Quite probably a video that you are trying to add is too large. Please try below:
1. Add another small audio file. Does it work?
2. Create a completely new project and add another small audio file. Does it work?
Can you please confirm that the payment actually went through? Maybe it failed for some reason.
Did you get the purchase receipt on your email? If you did please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check what happened. In the subject email also add a link to this thread so we can find it easier.
Please answer the questions below so we can understand your problem better:
1. What is the exact error message that you get? On what step exactly is adding audio suck? Please send us a screenshot.
2. Add another small audio file. Does it work?
3. Create a completely new project and add another small audio file. Does it work?
4. How much free space do you have on your device?
5. Are you on iOS or Android?
Hi, do you have any problem with adding the image?
Is this happening with any project or only the one? Please create a completely new project and draw something simple, is the issue the same?
Customer support service by UserEcho