I can’t color my animations anymore because I heavily rely on the eyedropper, and I’ve tried asking others for help, but it’s not working for me
- What device do you have? iPad
- What OS version is it running? iOS
- What happened? I would use the eyedropper and select a color, and i see the color has changed. So I start drawing, but the color is the same color as before, this also happens with the bucket tool. It’s fine when I just change the color on the color wheel, but with the eyedropper, it doesn’t work.
- What did you expect to have happened? I’m not sure
- What steps reproduce the issue? see number 3
Customer support service by UserEcho