I tried to download an audio file into flipaclip, but even ones that had worked before where not working. And I need to sound time while animating. Please hurry to fix this!
That error message means that the audio format is not supported. Please, try to convert it to mp3 and then try to add again.
Please answer the questions below so we can understand your problem better:
1. What is the exact error message that you get?
2. Are you trying to download from FlipaClip audio library or from your device?
3. Add another small audio file. Does it work?
4. Create a completely new project and add another small audio file. Does it work?
5. Please make sure that you have free space on your device.
Audio format not supported! e-70
yes, there is free space
the problem is the specific file, all others work except for another one.
that is mp3
Customer support service by UserEcho