A simple particle effects simulator that uses a drawn stroke to animate a specific selection inside of a starting frame.
It would make simulation of things like smoke, moving rocks, a spaceship explosion, an army of orcs, or even a gaggle of little crazy faries into a smooth, automatic process. It takes minutes to complete, saving days of animation time
- Output the re-drawn particles to a layer
- Automatically generate the new frames based on an elapsed time given by the animator
- Allow the animator to draw particles and then automatically animate their overall trajectory based on a set of strokes that they can easily draw the path for using a path tool
- Animate the schema of multiple types of particles and give them their own loops
- Mix particles types randomly or allow the animator to draw the starting areas for each type of particle
I must say I am very impressed by your current work. Keep it up.
Customer support service by UserEcho