Welcome to the official FlipaClip support forum!
Share with us your ideas, ask questions and get direct support from the developers right here!
QUESTION AND IDEA POSTS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the input box provided below. All similar topics will be shown. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with the same issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.
Common details we need for reported bugs:
- What device do you have?
- What OS version is it running?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to have happened?
- What steps reproduce the issue?
Don't have the app yet? Get now!
Latest updates 2,835
Popular topics 2,484
Is there anyway the ability to download or add music to you animations can be implemented into the app
Open bugs 514
- What device do you have?- iPad Pro
- What OS version is it running?- 11.3
- What happened?-when I try to use the eye dropper/color picker tool it says the color I picked was black when it wasn’t, so basically the eye dropper tool is now completely unusable (video of it happening-https://youtu.be/NaPenZXPSOY)
- What did you expect to have happened- it to work normally
- What steps reproduce the issue?- shown in the video
Yes, I know where to find it. It should be under the text button that has a music note icon, but I’m just not finding it anywhere. I’ve tried deleting the app, but all that did was make me lose all my animations unfortunately. I actually was logged in and have all the premium features, and I am on the latest update, 1.1.5. Please help me fix this! I’ve been dying for this feature and it truly sucks that I can’t find it. Thanks!
I keep watching ads over and over again but it never allows me to add the autio. Am I doing something wrong?
Customer support service by UserEcho