Welcome to the official FlipaClip support forum!
You can recommend ideas, ask questions and get direct support from the developers.
QUESTION AND IDEA POSTS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the input box provided below. All similar topics will be shown. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with the same issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.
Common details we need for reported bugs:
- What device do you have?
- What OS version is it running?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to have happened?
- What steps reproduce the issue?
Don't have the app yet? Get FlipaClip now on Google Play or the AppStore!
Latest updates 1,449
Popular topics 1,135
Open bugs 188
basically what I said, like for a calm mood, have a light tone of music, and so on and so forth.
I have search all over flipaclip to see if there is a way that I can make an account to save unfinished animations to when I need to restart my tablet or switch to a different tablet. I cannot find anything close to this in the flipaclip app, so I'm guessing it is not in the app. Please consider and possibly put this feature into flipaclip.
I wanted to participate in the contest but I can not open the project. Can you please tell me what to do.
a friend of mine said that there should be a button on the top, and then a project will appear but I do not have that, and if I go to the settings and click on the "Unravel contest" button, nothing happens.
I'm from Ukainе and translate everything in google translator so sorry if I write something not corect.
I think that a few, if not all, of the following would really help to improve the app in my opinion. :)
• A 'blur' tool.
• Being able to scrub the audio. (If that isn't already planned out, since the audio idea is already being worked on from what I've seen. ^^)
• More layers! It feels like 3 just isn't enough! :,0
• Being able to REALLY tween.
• Being able to move the camera around during the animation without having to select a space and then zoom in. (A great example of this would be the Stick Nodes app.)
Just some friendly suggestions! Thanks!
Customer support service by UserEcho