+3
Answered

Plz bring Old Flipaclip back!! :(

Love heart909 9 months ago in Android • updated by Jona (Co-Founder) 4 months ago 3

plzzzz I really hate this!! :(

Answer

+1
Answer

Hello there. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, we can't revert back to the old FlipaClip style. A little background on the new version. All features from version 1 are available and some new ones. Also, the new design will now give us room to add highly requested features like; audio, image import, and new brushes. The version 1 was already too crowded with buttons and there was no room to add these planned features.

I hope you understand and we are looking forward to your feedback!

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by Love heart909 4 months ago
+1
Answer

Hello there. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, we can't revert back to the old FlipaClip style. A little background on the new version. All features from version 1 are available and some new ones. Also, the new design will now give us room to add highly requested features like; audio, image import, and new brushes. The version 1 was already too crowded with buttons and there was no room to add these planned features.

I hope you understand and we are looking forward to your feedback!

Oh! I'm sorry it's just the new update is very hard to use.. well sometimes... but! I'm getting used to it now! Thank you for feedback!! :)