Not a bug

MP4 video not supported by VivaVideo?

Paul Huang 2 years ago • updated by Ram 5 days ago 14 1 duplicate

Hi,friend I use FlipaClip to make a MP4 video ,but the video cannot support the App "VivaVideo".The app "VivaVideo" can read any Mp4 video except Flipaclip mp4 video.Why?

Answer

Answer
Not a bug

Hey guys, so after looking into this. This is a VivaVideo app problem. Our generated videos are using the market standards for encoding. The app VivaVideo is the one having issues with their decoders. I would write their customer support about this. Provide them with the videos you are having issues with it could help them.

Duplicates 1

Under review

Hello Paul! If I may ask, is this happening only in one flipaclip video? Also did you use a GIF image for the video? I'll be forwarding this to our developers for further review. Thank you!

Not a bug

Hey, please let us know if you are still having issues? If you are please provide steps to reproduce or possibly screenshots of the issue so we can better understand and help you.

The video produced by FlipaClip uses the most accepted encoding settings that makes it compatible with all video players. This might be an issue with VivaVideo app.

+1

I am having the same problem with my video-- I made a video with my phone camera and then opened my VivaVideo app, (on my phone ) and went to click on the video I wanted to edit and it just said that it was an "unsupported file"

Please can I get help asap!! So much of my business relies on my videos!!

i also just did one with my phone camera and said unsuported file, but the one before i wanted to use no problem. Very frustrating as this is the only way I can cut/stitch them together! I'm also a paying Vivavideo Customer!  😡

What canvas size uses your project? Also, what FPS are you using on your project. These things might make the video incompatible with vivavideo.

+1

I am also facing error 

It is saying unsupported file at time of Import mp4 file

Same here. Unsupported File, every clip on my phone. Rollback please!

I am also getting an unsupported file error and I'm a paying Vivavideo Customer! Frustrating people! 😡😡😡😡

Under review

Hey guys thanks for reporting more information about this. I'm leaning towards an issue with VivaVideo. However, I'll be looking into this.

Please let me know what OS version you are on? iOS or Android? What version?

I just did a test on Android 8.0 and everything worked fine...

hiii, i cant edit my video with vivavideo. What can i do pls.

I have same issue. When I want to edit the  video (mp4) which I captured by my camera  in mobile (LG V10, android 7.0) I can not edit them in Vivavideo Pro.  But if i capture the video directly through Vivavideo app.   by the camera in same mobile, I am able to edit them as another videos (mp4) downloaded from another  sources.  Videos captured by my mobile i am able to edit by another application. Where can be issue? Thanks for answer. 

Answer
Not a bug

Hey guys, so after looking into this. This is a VivaVideo app problem. Our generated videos are using the market standards for encoding. The app VivaVideo is the one having issues with their decoders. I would write their customer support about this. Provide them with the videos you are having issues with it could help them.

Hello Jona, Am facing same issue ,till yesterday am absolutely good with App but from today morning am facing below error  as unsupported file ,am using MIA1 mobile and fyi I captured video with mobile that I can't able to edit in App.