Fixed

zoom and cutout fails

RAVtv Studios 3 years ago • updated by Jona (Co-Founder) 3 years ago 6
Hi, I would be very happy if the zoom tool had more zoom! And it would also be nice if not everything gets zoomed! What I also don't like is if I cut something in a layer behind an object out, the cutting line and the transforming square is behind the object! 😨 :-(    sorry for my English and I'll upload Screenshots l8er on my pc, uploading doesn't work on smartphone correctly.

Answer

Answer
Fixed
We have just release FlipaClip v1.4.2 which should have this issue resolved. Thanks!
GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by RAVtv Studios 3 years ago
Under review
What device do you have? The zooming issue with some tools such as the ruler zooming in is something we are working to fix. It's a little complex but we are working on it.

Zooming in even further is interesting idea and well look into that to see if it makes sense doing so. 

About the issue you are seeing if you can provide a screenshot it would be perfect! :)
+1
Thank you! I'm the xperia z1 guy again with android 44.
Sorry I have to go to school now but I'll send Screenshots after school, I promise! :-) 
+1
  1. the to big transformer
  2. the transformer behind the object,
  3. -4.  the lasso gets so big, that it makes impossible to cut something precisely out. And cutter line behind the obj.

Perfect examples! Thanks so much for those screenshots! Really helpful. Yes, that is an issue and we are currently aware of the zoom affecting the lasso, and transform tools. However, we haven't really thought about the layers being an issue.

We will be working on a fix hopefully to release soon. By the way those cartoons look like fun! :) If you can share them with us on our Facebook page! :)
+1
thanks, very much! i'll share them ;-)
Answer
Fixed
We have just release FlipaClip v1.4.2 which should have this issue resolved. Thanks!