+4
Planned

How to post on youtube (from amazon device)

Anonymous 2 years ago • updated by Graceotter 4 weeks ago 2

I can't post my animation on to YouTube, just because I don't have an android device. Please put YouTube feature on amazon devices

Answer

Answer
Planned

Thanks for your request. Yes, we are aware of YouTube direct upload not being possible on Amazon devices. The reason is that there is no GooglePlay app store installed. We have this planned to attempt to support YouTube upload without GooglePlay app store.

Answer
Planned

Thanks for your request. Yes, we are aware of YouTube direct upload not being possible on Amazon devices. The reason is that there is no GooglePlay app store installed. We have this planned to attempt to support YouTube upload without GooglePlay app store.

figured out how to post flipaclip videos on YouTube! Idk if it works for all but the way I do it is I share it to myself on email, then download to device, then go to YouTube, do upload, and there it is. 😫im sorry if this is wrong!! Have a good day!

This is best done on a switchover from amazon tablet/phone to computer i think. (I use an amazon kindle as a tablet.)