Answered

Can't get the Unlocker again

Rosmai 6 months ago in Android • updated by Jona (Co-Founder) 6 months ago 1

Well on google play we dont have the unlocker and so I camt hpdate it or delete it and get it again but it has actually started saying that I need to update it to use any of the premium features    please may you re-add the unlocker to google play store

Answer

Answer
Answered

As you noticed we have unpublished the Unlocker app from the Play Store. We have done this to move from the complicated process of installing another app to unlock features on FlipaClip. Unpublished means you will no longer be able to search for the Unlocker on the Play Store.

If you already purchased the Unlocker, you can always re-download and update it using the following steps.

1. Open the Play Store and go into My apps & games.
  2. If you need to update the Unlocker select the UPDATES tab and find the FlipaClip - Unlocker app.
  3. If you need to re-download the Unlocker select the LIBRARY tab and find the FlipaClip - Unlocker app.

For more details about popup warnings to update the unlocker please go here.

Answer
Answered

As you noticed we have unpublished the Unlocker app from the Play Store. We have done this to move from the complicated process of installing another app to unlock features on FlipaClip. Unpublished means you will no longer be able to search for the Unlocker on the Play Store.

If you already purchased the Unlocker, you can always re-download and update it using the following steps.

1. Open the Play Store and go into My apps & games.
  2. If you need to update the Unlocker select the UPDATES tab and find the FlipaClip - Unlocker app.
  3. If you need to re-download the Unlocker select the LIBRARY tab and find the FlipaClip - Unlocker app.

For more details about popup warnings to update the unlocker please go here.