+8
Answered

Getting the "Update Unlocker" popup warning

moxy Animation XD 5 months ago in Android • updated by Cross! Chara 2 weeks ago 12

I need help it says I need to update FlipaClip unlocked but it's not an app it's an application only when I press update it doesn't show up on play store

Answer

Answer
Answered

The latest release of FlipaClip requires that all users UPDATE their FlipaClip - Unlocker app. 

Here are two very important points to keep in mind.

1. If you PURCHASED the Unlocker app from the Play Store and you are getting this popup message, you need to UPDATE the Unlocker app. To do that open the Play Store app and go to My apps & games. Under UPDATES tab you should be able to find the FlipaClip - Unlocker app. 

***Very important! Searching for "FlipaClip - Unlocker" won't find anything because this app is no longer published for purchase.

2. If you did not PURCHASE the Unlocker and you installed it from another place and you are getting this message, you MUST uninstall the FlipaClip - Unlocker app to remove this popup warning.

Answer
Answered

The latest release of FlipaClip requires that all users UPDATE their FlipaClip - Unlocker app. 

Here are two very important points to keep in mind.

1. If you PURCHASED the Unlocker app from the Play Store and you are getting this popup message, you need to UPDATE the Unlocker app. To do that open the Play Store app and go to My apps & games. Under UPDATES tab you should be able to find the FlipaClip - Unlocker app. 

***Very important! Searching for "FlipaClip - Unlocker" won't find anything because this app is no longer published for purchase.

2. If you did not PURCHASE the Unlocker and you installed it from another place and you are getting this message, you MUST uninstall the FlipaClip - Unlocker app to remove this popup warning.

Ok, I purchased the Unlocker from Play Store, but it doesn't give me the option to update. It says that all the apps are updated, and yes, they are. The Flipaclip app has been updated. However, I cannot get rid of the popup. I've been able to to animate with it, but the popup is annoying, and slows down progress.

If you could fix this, that would really help!

Thank you!

+1

Please uninstall the FlipaClip - Unlocker app. Then open the Play Store app and go to My apps & games. Under LIBRARY tab you should be able to find the FlipaClip - Unlocker app to reinstall it. 

Where i can buy flipaclip unlocker?? i cant found it on google play! I just start using flipaclip and want to buy unlocker! Help :(

Unlocker no longer available for purchase as a separate app. You can purchase the premium features all within the app! :)

I uninstalled the unlocker after I got wit from another place, but I'm still getting the pop up warning and its getting very annoying!!!

i didnt buy and i seen it asked me for a update i deleted the unlocker but it keeps asking me for an update any! Anyway to help?

- Cross! Chara

I uninstalled the app, then reinstalled it through Play Store.

I opened the app and my unlocker was gone, and the popup was still there.

Now I can't animate right.

+1

Please make sure you are uninstalling "FlipaClip - Unlocker" app and not "FlipaClip" app. :)

I couldn't find the unlocker listed in my Play Store library, so I uninstalled the app. 

I guess that explains what I did wrong.