Welcome to the official FlipaClip support forum!
You can recommend ideas, ask questions and get direct support from the developers.
QUESTION AND IDEA POSTS
If you have a question or idea, start by typing it in the input box provided below. All similar topics will be shown. If you don’t find an answer then simply post a new question or idea.
If you spotted a bug and you want to let us know about it, first try searching for OPEN bug posts with the same issues and add any details you think might help us with it. Also, make sure to up vote the OPEN bug post so we know how critical it is. If no OPEN bug posts are found simply post a new one.
Common details we need for reported bugs:
- What device do you have?
- What OS version is it running?
- What happened?
- What did you expect to have happened?
- What steps reproduce the issue?
Don't have the app yet? Get FlipaClip now on Google Play or the AppStore!
Popular topics 904
My suggestion is that Flipaclip should receive an audio bar! This would make it much easier to test audio instead of having another phone or device to play it
Open bugs 143
I think, as a further improvement to the transform tools, the ability to enter accurate data for resize, move and rotate would be a really useful addition. Perhaps by means of a box enabling both direct data entry and slider operated transforms. I've included a mockup of the sort of thing I was thinking.
This sort of feature can be really handy for animation, allowing for smooth movement and accurate placement of elements.
- Advanced Layers - filters like blurness, etc., animate-able layers, and a merge function.
- Virtual Camera - possibly set in an infinite canvas where the only thing that is rendered is what the camera 'sees', plus the ability to animate it.
- Follow Paths - for background characters, I suggest add the ability that a certain object will follow a certain path, all while a certain animation is playing, possibly user-defined or AI-driven.
- Character database - I suggest a database, stored in vectors, wherein a certain character will be kept stored, possibly in animated or pose form, which I can import in a separate project.
- Particles - I suggest adding this one to be able to have dust, smoke, fire, and rain simulations a dust (you get it?).
- Keyframes - Maybe add a tweening engine wherein the user could only draw a certain frame and let that engine fill the rest.
- Frame Duration - add these one, wherein the user could set a certain duration for a certain frame.
- Rotoscoping / Blending Live Action into Animation - well, basically, I want to redraw a certain live action video into 2d animation. Also, could you please add a feature where you could add a certain video, in a different layer, and blend animation and live action. That would be really cool.
So, that's it. I could for more but maybe I requested too much. Anyways, please consider these one as your app is really great, not to mention that it is the only app in the market that is serious and professional.
Good luck to all hardworking developers of this app! Must be an Editor's Choice this year.
Is it possible to choose to move a selection only in one direction? For example, when we select something, showing arrows to move it up, down, to the left or to the right? Cuz sometimes, we want to move it up but it moves a lil bit to the left or right so it's not a straight line.
(Sorry for my bad english)
I lost DAYS of contest entry progress in just one tap because I was in the frame viewer and had all frames selected, and accidentally hit the trash button. Now, here are the problems with this:
1) When you select frames and tap the trash button while in the frame viewer, it does not pop up a prompt asking if you want to delete the frames; it just goes ahead and does it.
2) When this is done, the Undo prompt shows up at the bottom of the screen, but it goes away if you don't hit it fast enough or exactly right, and I haven't found a way to make it come back.
3) The app autosaves. With other animation apps that do that, it's not a bad thing... however, it's absolutely terrible when combined with such ease of accidentally deleting your entire animation in just one tap.
think that fixing the problem would be as easy as a) adding an "Are you
sure you want to delete these frames?" prompt when you're about to
delete selected frames, and/or b) an Undo button that's permanently on
the frame viewer. Please please PLEASE fix this before more people are
devastated by accidental losses of their entire contest entries.
Customer support service by UserEcho